There's another new food movie called Hungry For Change. You can watch this movie online until 3/31/2012. http://www.hungryforchange.tv/online-premiere The movie was pretty good. To sum it up: Eat more veggies & fruit and eat clean, organic foods. Of course the movie goes into much more detail on that. I've really been working towards cleaning up our diet at our house. I love watching movies like this because … Continue reading the story "Hungry For Change Movie"
Monthly Archives for March, 2012
Make & Freeze Breakfast Burritos Ingredients:
- 8 eggs
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 C. Prepared Salsa
- 2/3 C. Shredded Cheese
- 8 Tortillas
- Waxed Paper
- Large Freezer Bag
It can be expensive to feed your family when you're traveling. Here's a few tips to help save money.
- Take your own drinks and snacks in an ice chest. There's no need to buy $2 drinks and chips at the gas station.
- Plan where you will be eating at your destination. Did you know a lot of restaurants have a "Kids Eat … Continue reading the story "Feeding Your Family While Traveling"
I got my Vitacost stuff today! I can't believe how fast it came. Here's what I got:
- 2 Arrowhood Mills Organic Popcorn, 28 oz $2.68 ea
- 2 Arrowhood Mills Steel Cut Oats, 24 oz $2.71 ea
- 1 Arrowhood MillsPuffed Rice Cereal, 6 oz $.99
- 1 Arrowhood Mills Puffed Corn Cereal, 6 oz $1.41
- 1 Arrowhood Mills Puffed Kamut Cereal … Continue reading the story "Remember the Vitacost.com deal?"
We are in the process of moving our blog from Blogspot to WordPress. We'd love it if you'd subscribe to our new page! We'll be moving our favorite posts over soon :)