Wow, I am really impressed with the MidAmerica Foods Menu this month. This could really fit in with a healthier eating plan. As far as I know, the food is not organic but for those trying to eat healthier on a budget and avoid packaged foods, this could really work nicely.
If you live in Al, AR, GA, IN, KS, LA, MO, MS, OH, OK, TN, or TX check out MidAmerica Foods. See our page above under “Angel Food Ministries Alternatives” for food programs/ministries in other states.
Meals for a family of 4 for a week!
- 4-4 oz Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops
- 2 lb Tray Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 lb Oriental Blend
- 12 oz Premium #1 Hardwood Smoked Bacon
- 2- 1 lb 80/20 Hamburger
- 16 oz Fully Cooked Beef Strips
- 16 oz Bone in CC Ham Steak
- 1 lb 99% Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- 1 lb Cosmopolitan Blend
- Pork Stir Fry (pork chops, oriental blend) over rice.
- Grilled Ham Steak
- Aussie Chicken (chicken, bacon)
- Sloppy Joes
- Black Bean, Corn & Turkey Chili (Turkey Breast)
- Steak Tacos (Beef Strips)
Add in a
Fruit & Vegetable Box $16.00
- 1 lb Tri-Color Pepper & Onion Stir Fry
- 1 lb California Blend 1 lb Super Sweet Corn
- 1 lb Green Peas
- 1 lb Broccoli Corn & Red Pepper Blend
- 1 lb IQF Sliced Peaches 1 lb IQF Strawberries
Select Box $17.00
- 4-4 oz. Bnlss. Ctr. Cut Pork Chops
- 1 lb. IQF Chicken Breast Filets
- 1 lb. 80/20 Hamburger
- 1 lb. Lean Beef for Stew
- 1 lb Italian Turkey Sausage
and maybe even a
July 4 Steak Box – $21
- 3-6 oz. Top Sirloin “Cap Steaks” The Best in Top Sirloin!
- 3-6 oz. Flat Iron Steaks
- 2-6 oz. Thick Cut Sirloin Steaks
- All individually vacuum packed!
I’d go for this if it had whole-wheat tortillas:
South of the Border Fajita Box $21
- 2-1 lb. Pk. Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Strips – 2-12 oz. Pk. Flour Tortillas
- 1 lb. Fully Cooked Taco Meat or Beef Strips
- 2-1 lb. Pk. Onion and Tri Color Pepper Blend (Red, Green and Yellow)
- 2-12 oz pkg Flour Tortillas